Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 34

04/09/11 - 34 days without sale

Walking in
1229hrs. I get to go into the trenches at 1500hrs today. More sleep.

1518hrs. At the showroom. Open house today. This means a lot of brokers and agents and the such. We mere in-house people don't stand a chance.




2029hrs. I was just given a briefing by the sales head on project undisclosed project. For a briefing, it was pretty long. So much paperwork to be taken into consideration. A checklist for this, a checklist for that, and a checklist to make sure the checklists have been checked. For an undisclosed project project, there's an awful lot being told to me.

Apparently, I have to close a fuckshitload of deals. Or else.

That's all I can say.

When the classified is declassified, I will disclose the undesclosed to you, dear reader.

2118hrs. I think I can sneak out of the office.

2119hrs. Shhh.

2200hrs. Project undisclosed project is a go. T-minus 4 days.

I sound so pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment