Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 31

05/06/11 - 31 days without sale

Russian soldiers in Hungary
Courtesy of UCLA
0702hrs. Our team lead sent us an email saying that we all have to meet this morning. Apparently, there are "issues to be discussed". I hate it when people say that kind of thing.

Today marks the 31st day I joined up fighting this pointless battle.

I feel like Alan Alda. 10 points to anyone that gets the reference.


1029hrs. Morning briefing just ended. The issues discussed are about who gets credit and commission for the sales that come in given some of the things that went down yesterday. In this business, I guess ground rules really do have to be laid down. Especially if there's more than one team in competition.

Not that any of it really applies to little old sale-less me.

In the field again today. Which means I'm gonna keep on getting a steady stream of nos and get the fuck away from mes. I'll get used to constant rejection.

I promise.

Do you accept the promise? (Think of your answer very carefully).

1321hrs. Just met with some Russians.

I think I may have said too much.

2034hrs. The computer is being slow. I'd write out a lot more but even my trusty computer thinks sales people aren't worth the time.

Fuck you technology.

Fuck you.

2054hrs. I hope this manages to get posted and the world will be able to read my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment