Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 28

04/03/11 - 28 days later

Lego Zombies!
Taken from appius95's photostream
Click the photo to see his Flickr.

I am a zombie.

Hear me groan.

I will now dub day 27 the lost day.







Day 27 is the lost day.

Nobody will know what happened then. It will be lost to time and the world will have to go on living not knowing what happened on #0019's 27th day with the company.

But nobody really gives a shit, right?

1155hrs. Sunday is rest day but some members of the team were assigned to be in the showroom today. Pushy new guy tried to get me to cover for him. On a Sunday.

No.

My Sunday is mine.

Because the whole sales thing hasn't been going my way as of late, something completely different.

1927hrs. My little workstation at home has a view of some of the other houses in our area and when I have downtime, I look at the neighbors in the houses across the street. Very "Rear Window", I know.

Anyway, this rich Korean family lives across the street and one of their daughters or nieces or whatever came to the country to learn how to speak English. Now it looks like she's fallen in love with the gardener, who I was able to gether from asking around, has a girlfriend he's living in with somewhere. Weird considering she fell in love with the last gardener they hired (he was fired because her parents didn't like the idea. And yes, he also had a girlfriend with whom he shared a living space with).

I should sell that girl a condo. She might be able to use it.

More details on that as they come.

Still no sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment