Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 30

04/05/11 - 30 days without sale

To counteract the boredom,
a picture with landscape dimensions

0714hrs. There is an event today for the sellers of (insert name of reputable development company here at your convenience). Not looking forward to that.

Not looking forward to to that boring affair at all.



I'll say I have a client meeting and disappear.

Shoutout to the fine men and women holding the front in Singapore. How is it there? Has there really been an increase of 3-5% in rentals this first quarter of 2011?

1543hrs. I actually have to be there for the event.

Fuck.

Stepped into the office. All the action is going on here. There is dissent in the ranks. Another turf war as to who gets the commissions and credit for the sale.

I shouldn't be listening in but the back and forth is fascinating. They're saying the same things over and over and over again.

"I assisted"
"But I followed up"
"But I assisted"
"But I followed up"
"But I assisted"
"But I followed up"
"But I assisted"

ad infinitum.

Scrap that. Its pretty boring as well.

1712hrs. The goddamned thing is finally over (both the event and the little skirmish in the office).

1700hrs. Why did I enlist again?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

*Pumps fist in the air*

The neighbors are looking at me funny.

I blush.

2 comments: