Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 32

04/07/11 - 32 days without sale

Golden Boys
So it looks pro, I encourage everybody to abbreviate this blog to TVLH. 

0914hrs. Team lead still hasn't arrived yet. I'm inspired to work.

I have no idea what we're going to do today. Probably field.

I received an email from big boss battle regarding a mission in an undisclosed place slated for an undisclosed time with an undisclosed number of operatives operating in the undisclosed operation.


I'm being considered for and undisclosed position in the undisclosed operation because of my undisclosed wealth of undisclosed knowledge of the undisclosed location that they refuse to disclose.

All I know is that it doesn't involve the Russians.

I think I may have said too much.

Buy air now and get a condo for free! (in two or so years)

1124hrs. So. Hungry. Yeah. Let's have lunch. Lunch is good.

1326hrs. Meeting with undisclosed party (is it the Russians or big boss battle? The plot thickens.)

1638hrs. Just got back from the meeting.

Team got into trouble because a client wasn't entertained properly. I wasn't there at the time but I'm still somehow involved. That's the way shit goes down in the real world apparently. If I were there, I would have entertained the shit out of that orphan. A song and dance number with fireworks and acrobatic contortionist elephants. I would have done that. Really.

1730hrs. Home. Coffee. Starcraft. Congratulations to Moletrap for his GSL gig.

Waiting for Nuke the Stars to release another video.

1800hrs. Sample computation time. As a sales person, one needs to know the numbers like nothing else. Its what everybody asks. I'd like to think I have it down. The numbers. Damn the numbers.

*cringe*

My laptop is my weapon and Microsoft Office is my ammo.

1825hrs. So numb. Nothing witty to say.

Ten points to anyone that says something funny.

Until next time.

Excelsior.

No comments:

Post a Comment