Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 29

04/04/11 - 29 days without sale

Douglas MacArthur
Biggest boss ever
knowledgerush.com

0729hrs. To those who play starcraft, coffee is a stim pack. Two shots. I'm so pumped. Let's go. We can do this. Make that sale.

0850hrs. Our sales head came in from the head office. So fucked. So so fucked. There goes the pumped-ness.

0915hrs. Meeting with the big boss battle guy. So so so fucked.

1013hrs. I need to talk to 200 prospects to close 1 sale. So so so so fucked. Apparently I lack confidence.



 
So now I'm pissed off. I want to punch a cow.

Sales head is pissed is region head gets the shit.

Region head passes the shit to the team lead.

Team lead passes the shit to us.

Mom is pissed at the iphone 4 so I get the shit.

Dad is pissed on the road so I get the shit.

My girlfriend is pissed so I get the shit.

2118hrs. Off to find a cow.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with that cow!! punch it real hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to tip a cow. somewhere, somebody from peta is having a seizure.

    ReplyDelete