Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 25

03/31/11 - 25 days without sale

BUY A CONDO!

0740hrs. I don't want to go out into the field today. There's nothing out there for me. Nothing. I just want to sleep.

1327hrs. I'm supposed to be in the field today but since I'm afraid of rejection, I'm at home having coffee.

Nowhere to go. Nobody to meet. I wanna be sedated.

Ten points to people that got the reference.

Gather points and win my calling card.


But for the cause, I will go out into the field and find me some clients. I must do this. It is my duty. To the company. To my country (damned income tax). To the two dogs I have to feed. 

With some clever math, the price of a condo can look like the price of a condom.

Here's the breakdown.

---

Warning: Math ahead.

(All figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated)

70,000 dollars/15 years to pay = 4,667 dollars per year

4,667 dollars/12 months a year = 389 dollars per month

389 dollars/30 days in a month = 13 dollars per day

13 dollars/35 square meters = 40 cents per squar meter per day

(To the guy from Estonia that checked out the blog, I don't know if this is the right thing to say buy congratulations on the whole Eurozone thing earlier this year. Now I don't have to compute for kroon as well.)

Own a condo for as low as 40 cents!
Own a condo for as low as 50 (Singapore) cents!
Own a condo for as low as 28 euro cents!
Own a condo for as low as 18 (Philippine) pesos!
Own a condo for as low as 40 (Australian) cents!
Own a condo for as low as a 25 pence!

By having daily unprotected sex for the next 15 years, you too can own a condo!

A condom a day?

A condo for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment